Im running on a 4gigs Lenovo IdeaPad Y450. Using Win7 as my primary OS, and WinXP + Ubuntu Lucid Lynx on my
Sun Oracle VirtualBox.
- NetBeans as my primary IDE
- Eclipse as my secondary IDE
- JCreator for fast java compiling
- DBVisualizer for database exploring
- Talend for data migration, integration and transformation
- Crystal Report
- Kiwi Log Viewer for Window’s version of tail -f
- Soap UI to simulate WebServices requests-responds
- TCP Viewer
- JD-Gui for Java Decompiling
besides programming softwares, i still have lots of utility and entertaiment softwares such as MediaMonkey or KLite CodecPack. Btw, all registered trademarks belong to their respective owners, and please dont use pirated softwares okay.